مختصر مغنى اللبيب عن كتب الاعاريب

This Book is sold @ Rimarket.net
http://www.rimarket.net/product-p/al0003h.htm

and you just have it online. So insha-Allah may Allah benefit is. I did not go over it but i have it. insha-Allah in future I will go over it. I was told the book is very good. I am sure it is. It looked very brief to me. The book has very nice print mash-Allah and very clear writing. Alhamdulillah.

المكتبة المقروءة : اللـغة : مختصر مغنى اللبيب عن كتب الاعاريب

  · مقدمة المعتني
  · في تفسير المفردات وذكر أحكامها
  · في تفسير الجملة وأحكامها
  · في أحكام الظرف والجار والمجرور
  · في أحكام يكثر دورها
  · الباب الخامس
  · في أمور اشتهرت بين المعربين والصواب خلافها
  · في ذكر أموركلية


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PDF: 36 Arabic Stories for Kids [for Learning of Arabic]

Resources/Links

Arabic Learning Books PDFs - Google Drive folders...